Cobb Accessport for Porsche 991.1 Turbo
- Power Gains: Stage 1 increases power throughout the low and mid-range with maximum gains of around 60 whp are seen between 3000-4000 RPM. Low-end torque is increased by over 100 ft./lbs! Stage 2 gains 120 ft./lbs down low and nearly 100 hp. at peak.
- Simple Installation: Everything is included for the simple installation you can do in your driveway! Intuitive on-screen instructions identify your exact vehicle, saves stock vehicle data, and displays available OTS maps.
- Change Maps: Store up to 100 maps from our OTS map database or from your favorite COBB tuner and quickly switch between them for any need.
- Vehicle Upgrade Support: As you continue to modify your car, Accessport maps can be used to optimize performance upgrades. Changing the map can be done in less than 1 minute in your driveway.
- In Car Mount: The Accessport can be mounted in the vehicle to allow you to monitor the performance data.
- Data Logging: Record multiple data channels simultaneously for in-depth evaluation of engine performance. Stores up to 1 hour of continuous data.
- Gauges: Use your Accessport as a gauge to monitor boost or any other live information, directly from the ECU.
- Trouble Codes: Read engine trouble codes to diagnose issues. Clear them when resolved. Prevent expensive trips to the dealership.
- Full Uninstall: Using the Uninstall option will completely remove our programming from the car’s ECU. It is then able to be re-installed after a dealer visit or on another vehicle