BBi Clutch Slave Cylinder Conversion Upgrade Kit
Always striving for innovation, BBi Autosport is proud to announce our new highly anticipated Clutch Slave Cylinder Conversion Kit for the Porsche 996 and 997 Turbo. After successfully tested on both the streets and tracks for over a year, the Clutch Slave Cylinder Conversion is finally available. The factory power-assisted clutch system has always been the Achilles heel for the Porsche 997 Turbo. Utilizing the power steering system to help reduce the force needed to depress the clutch pedal, it is a flawed design that delivers a mushy pedal feel with poor feedback, and is highly prone to failure. Our system addresses both of those issues by eliminating the problematic factory power-assist system for improved reliability and pedal feedback.
Unlike other kits, our system is designed be used with OEM clutch master cylinder, hose, and spring pack. This eliminates the need for additional parts, making our kit a complete plug and play solution. The other kits on the market simply adapts factory 996 GT2 parts with aftermarket brackets and caps off the power steering pump with plugs. Our kit is our very own proprietary design and does not plug the power steering pump because the plugs can fail. Instead, the power steering fluid is routed through the unit to simulate the factory system. With the failure of the factory system inevitable, this is a must upgrade for the 996 and 997 Turbo to achieve the excellent pedal feedback and reliability similar to that of the Porsche 997 GT2 and GT3 without compromising drivability.
**OEM Pentosin fluid must be fully flushed out and replaced with DOT4 Brake fluid. Seals will fail if this procedure is not completed.**
- Eliminates the problematic OEM power-assisted clutch slave cylinder for improved reliability
- Significantly improves the clutch feel and engagement
- Designed to be slightly softer than the factory 996 GT2 conversion kit for excellent drivability
- Proprietary plug and play design
- Retains clutch master cylinder, hose, and spring pack
- Requires less installation time than other slave cylinder conversion kits
- Does not adversely affect clutch life
- Precision CNC machined and hard anodized aluminum construction
- Hard anodized 7075 aluminum piston
- Designed for Porsche 996 and 997 Turbo