Nicknamed "Project Garfield" for its livery, we would like to take a quick moment present this Lava Orange Porsche 991 GT3RS that we just completed last week before the holiday weekend. We removed the bulky OEM side mufflers and upgraded it with our BBi StreetCup Exhaust Bypass to reduce weight and deliver an aggressive exhaust note that matches the car's race-bred DNA
BBi Autosport StreetCup Porsche 997/991 GT3/RS Side Delete Pipes
- Produces deep aggressive exhaust notes similar to GT3 Cup Car
- Meticulously TIG welded
- Brushed 304 stainless tubing
- Direct bolt-on replacement
- Factory secondary center muffler and catalytic converters are all retained
- 50 state emissions legal and will not void warranty
- Made in USA
Behind the Scene Production Process
The bulkier OEM mufflers weighs 44 pounds while the BBI Side Muffler Deletes weighs only 4 pounds. As a result, this swap reduces approximately 40 pounds.
After getting our BBi Exhaust Bypass installed, we dialed in the suspension with our Stage 1 Setup, which consists of a Track Alignment, Corner Balance, and Tarett Engineering Front & Rear Adjustable Sway Bar End Links.
Alignment and Corner Balance Completed
Out in it's natural habitat at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway track.