Rare limited edition Porsche 911 GTS Club Coupe gets new Short Shifter and BMC Air Filter upgrades for improved shifting feel and performace. For those who unfamiliar with the GTS Club Coupe, it is a 60th anniversary celebration of Porsche Club of America.
"Only 60 GTS Club Coupes will be made, for PCA members only, ensuring that they stay in the PCA family and remain exotic like the last PCA Club Coupe from 2005. It features the 44 mm wider body of the 911 Carrera 4 models with a rear wheel drive platform. The doors are marked with black “Club Coupe” model designations, clearly distinguishing this unique 911. Painted in the newly created “Club Blau” color, the limited-edition model is also characterized by the SportDesign package, which is fitted as standard.
A more pronounced front fascia as well as a “ducktail” rear spoiler gives the special car a striking, yet classic, appearance. 20-inch Sport Classic wheels painted in semi-gloss black with polished wheel centers and rim flanges are also standard on the GTS Club Coupe."
- Upgraded shift mechanism with reduced shift throw
- Shift knob height is reduced by 2 centimeters (.79 inches)
- Spring loaded actuation
- Reduced shift lever height and spring loaded lever makes for snappier and more precise gear changes.
- Fits the new generation 981/991 models with manual transmission
- Compatible with all shift knobs
- Direct replacement part