We recently performed the 60,000 mile interval service on this Porsche 996 Turbo. To improve performance and protection, we used Motul engine oil, Brembo brake fluid, and a BMC air filter.
Upgrades & Services Performed:
Porsche 996 Turbo 60k Service & Multi Point Inspection
- Motul Synthetic Engine Oil
- Oil Filter
- Cabin Air Filter
- High Performance BMC F1 Replacement Air Filters
- Brembo HTC Brake Fluid
- Fuel Filter
- Spark Plugs
To ensure optimum stopping performance, brake fluid should be replaced every two years because it can absorb moisture over time and also lowers the boiling temperature, reduce braking effectiveness.
- Brembo HTC 64T can handle high temperatures without loss of pedal feel (independently proven low compressibility).
- Has been specifically formulated to provide the highest performance and consistency under all racing conditions.
- Has an extremely high dry boiling point
- The higher viscosity of this fluid delivers a “stiffer” pedal and provides stable performance under extreme temperatures (critical in professional motorsports)
- Boiling Point Dry: 335 C / 635 F