Do you want your 997.2 Turbo PDK to shift more like a 991 GT3 and have higher horsepower holding capacity? We are extremely excited to annouce that our technical partners at COBB Tuning recently released the Accessport PDK Tuning for all currently supported Porsche 997.2 and 987.2 vehicles. Similar to the initial PDK Tuning release for 991.1 and 981 vehicles, this release offers users the ability to flash the factory PDK controller with COBB optimized Off The Shelf Map files.
Porsche 987.2 Cayman / Boxster
- 2009-2012 Porsche Boxster S (987.2) PDK WM
- 2009-2012 Porsche Cayman S (987.2) PDK WM
- 2011-2012 Porsche Cayman R (987.2) PDK WM
- 2011-2012 Porsche Boxster Spyder (987.2) PDK WM
Porsche 997.2 Carrera
- 2009-2012 Porsche Carrera S (997.2) PDK WM
- 2009-2012 Porsche Carrera 4S (997.2) PDK WM
- 2011-2012 Porsche Carrera GTS (997.2) PDK WM
- 2011-2012 Porsche Carrera 4GTS (997.2) PDK WM
Porsche 997.2 Turbo
- 2010-2013 Porsche 911 (997.2) PDK Turbo WM
2010-2013 Porsche 911 (997.2) PDK Turbo S WM
Porsche 997.2 Turbo Updates
- Increased Minimum Shift Points
- This feature increases the lowest RPM at which the PDK will shift to the next gear in Normal and Sport drive modes.
- Increased Shift Firmness
- COBB Sport, COBB Aggressive, and COBB High Torque Aggressive maps raise the shift firmness to help reduce clutch slip.
- Increased Clutch Pressure
- COBB High Torque Aggressive maps raise the maximum clutch pressures to help reduce clutch slip after shifting. The COBB High Torque Aggressive map is typically used on vehicles that have an increased engine torque output of 50% or more over stock. A PDK relearn may be required when switching from this map to other COBB maps or uninstalling. PDK Relearn instructions are located below.
- Minimized Continuous Clutch Slip
- COBB Sport, COBB Aggressive, and COBB High Torque Aggressive maps decrease the RPM at which the clutch is engaged in continuous slip, generally between 1000-2500RPM.
- Decreased Shift Time
- COBB Aggressive maps decrease upshift and downshift time.
- COBB Sport: Increased minimum shift points, shift firmness increased, and continuous slip decreased.
- COBB Aggressive: All COBB Sport features plus decreased shift time.
- COBB High Torque: All COBB Sport features plus increased clutch pressures.